Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaki's Underground Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaki

Shaki

Shaki's Underground Home Empty
PostSubject: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:52 am

[There is a cave entrance behind a waterfall that is a beautiful as crystals]

Shaki walks into the cave slowly, he then begins to look around checking to make sure no furnature has been moved. Showing signs that an intruder had came. He noticed nothing had been moved, he smiles and then lays down in his bed. He looks at the celling and begins to think about the past and everything he has seen, he day dreams for hours as there is so much to remember. He remembers everything in absolute detail, he starts to think about his first love. The very first person he had to watch die, his eyes begin to tear up as his heart begins to break ever more slowly.

"Why her? Out of all people God why did it have to be her? Why couldn't she be like me, why did you have to take everyone I loved and leave me with this curse?"

He picks up the chair beside him and throws it against the wall causing the chair to put a giant hole in the dirt wall. He then turns and sits on the edge of his bed with his hands on his face, his hands push against his head in anger as he think.

"Why?!?!?!"

He yells out.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Showda walked around the park sighing softly looking around for water. He saw a huge waterfall and smiled to himself. Even if they were hard to get to and rare inbetween waterfall water was some of the purest out there(Just making this up) So he walked over and started to drink. However soon after he heard someone yell and he looked in the cave" Why what?" Says confused.
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Shaki

Shaki

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Shaki stops and just listens, he hears Showda talk. After the sound travels throught he cave Shaki gets up. He then begins to walk to the door as he thought it wasn't possible for someone to find his house. Sweat drips down the side of his face as he stands by the door and listens.

"I know your there, and I know you know i'm here."

He yells as he can smell Showda's blood telling what he was. His eyes widened as he took a few steps back as his fangs and nails grow. His eyes turn a blood red as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Showda laughed" Ofcourse i know you there" He says laughing to himself" You just answered me so ofcourse someone's there" He says drinking some of the water the poured off the waterfall looking around. He was hoping that he wouldn't have to fight becuase he had done so much of it the last few days. He finished drinking then turned towards the cave entrence
Back to top Go down
Shaki

Shaki

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Shaki hears Showda laugh and relizes that he shouldn't really be a threat. He moves and his fangs and claws go back to normal size, his eyes turn an electric blue. Shaki then walks over to the door and opens it slowly to see the visitors face.

"How did you find my waterfall? No one normally comes to this part of the forest."
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Showda looks almost identical same as his avatar except he also had a katana sheethed on his back. He looked over towards the young man"Well....this creep kidnapped a friend of mine and i went to save her and i found it on my way and it's clean water so yea. I thought i'd grab some water"Laughs
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Kaine swam beneath the waters surface ,Her marmaid features hidden by how far down she was,Her hair almost the same color as the water above ,as she swam towarsd rthe surface towards two vioces and shadows.
Back to top Go down
Shaki

Shaki

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Shaki sences Kaine and looks a Showda. He holds up his hand to stop Showda from talking.

"We aren't alone."

Shaki then looks down at the water and waits.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:30 am

Showda nodded looking at him then moving his head over towards hte water. His eyes glowed white as he watched hte lake.
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Kaine surfaced her hair hanging over her torso which was bare as she greeted the two ,a musical tone in her voice"hello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Underground Home   Shaki's Underground Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaki's Underground Home
Page 1 of 1