Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking along the city( Dillon/akea)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

Walking along the city( Dillon/akea) Empty
PostSubject: Walking along the city( Dillon/akea)   Walking along the city( Dillon/akea) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Oel was walking along side the small path that led through one of the smaller parts of the city. His long dark black hair flowed down his back going into a long pony tail that led down the back. His dark silver chains were wraped tightly around his arms lightly flailing ever once in awile seemingly of it's own accord. He sighed softly looking at the path that he was walking on.

It was a rather dark path seemingly most earthen. Tree's were encroaching all around the are. It was errirly quiet. Nobody seemed to be there. Well except for the young kid there already.

Last edited by Showda on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Akea

Walking along the city( Dillon/akea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city( Dillon/akea)   Walking along the city( Dillon/akea) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Akea closed his eyes. Although he could see anyway, nobody knew that but him.

"One..."

The children surrounding him scattered into the nearby village, fully intending to be lost to everyone forever. Finding them would be easy, though. Opening his eyes again (for no real purpose,) Akeas pursuit of the children was immediately halted by the elder Druid's reemergence. His eyes had already told Akea everything he needed to know.

Akea had already left the southern continents, flying past without really thinking about anything. He was stuck in a completely neutral emotional state. Only when he had begun to settle down from the hype of his own birth had Akea really taken in the time to view the world around him. It wasn't nearly as warm as he had the feeling it should have been, but there was life, and abundance of it. Life overflowed even in the relatively abandoned plains he now inhabited, in such places even as the water. It was fascinating. He had come across his village while walking (a new favorite of his) across the plains and had immediately been discovered to be a spirit of potent ability, and a new face for the children. Hence the game of hide-and-seek he had now so rudely abandoned. It would be two minutes those children would never get back... The reason, really, for the village's keen interest in Akea (other than the fact he was the first adventurer to visit their village in years) lay in that they recently had been having troubles in the city. Reportedly trade caravans this village had been sending to the city appeared back in their farm fields the next day, completely empty. The families that had sent them had so far not returned. In response, the Druid sook to send a spirit ally to discover what was happening in the city, and stop it. It happened to be Akea's bad luck to come in when he did, and to be kind enough to volunteer his assistance.

The druid sat Akea down and handed him a steaming cup of tea.

"Yes, we have decided sending you would be a wise decision." Akea looked less certain than the druid tried to appear.

"I'm not so sure. You can tell as well as I can how unstable I remain. I've only been around for a few days, at the most."

"I am aware, but the caliber of your birth speaks for itself. I am more than willing to try."

"... alright. I'm ready when you are."

A shadowy wolf then stepped into the middle of the room, it's golden eyes transfixed on Akea's chest, then disappeared. In it's place a swirling vortex of color slowly tunneled in Akea's vision as the druid chanted.

Akea opened his eyes, now rattling down the road on a cart filled with various animal parts. He could feel the druid's presence inside him, although he hadn't lost control over his frail body. That would make thing's easier. The city drew up over the horizon, and Akea viewed it in wonder. He'd only ever seen one city, and even then he had but a vauge feeling about it. It was probably one of his component's lives he was feeling then...

He stretched in the cart. It was showtime.
Back to top Go down

Walking along the city( Dillon/akea)
Page 1 of 1