Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The basment of the hunters home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Showda nodded softly lightly grabing her hips kissing her neck"This will hurt a bit" He says b efore slowly pushing himself into her.
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:08 pm

she closed hr eyes but did not cry out as she felt him enter her , instead she gasped pushing her self up so to level herself she bit her lip at the sesation of how big he felt , she felt her self fi8ling with him and slowly pushed back onto him the sesation now not of pain but of pleaseure "ow.. ow showda" she said moving herself on him.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Showda groaned softly as he felt her tight around his length. He give her a quick nibble on the neck whispering comfoting words in her ears(This is before it turns to pleasure) before he starts thrusting slowly again.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm

she felt his gentle nibbles and smiled the best she could one hand resting on the wall the other around her waist . slowly she felt him move her ehad moved back as a wave of pleasure washed over her more so than if they made love normaly , now she was glad she ahd chose him for this and ground her self against him her wolf instince now one of mating again but she was happy as she knew she would be able to kep him hapy and not have any more children till the syrum wore off.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Showda groaned softly and thrusted more against her.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 pm

she felt him thrust again and gasped at the inward movement her breast swayed under her dripped with a mix of milk and water as he moved she pushed back taking more of him into her she now felt fuller than she had ever been it was as if he found her spot as each time he thrust she hit a wave of pleaseure almost taking her over into an orgazmik state but not quiet her own pussy now dripped with her jusces empty but plusating with the peasure he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Showda continued thrusting into her lightly grasping her wiest with one hand while moving his other hand lightly rubbing her with the other.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:23 pm

ainier felt him against her rubbing her she could not help but gasp at his fingers rubbing her. Her own pace picking up against him as she felt herself drawing close to her relese now feeling it more intense than she had ever felt . She could not help but let he legs open wider for him to slip one or two fingers into her as she pushed back on to his hard thick member.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:08 pm

He groanedsoftly feeling her push herself against him harder. hesaw her move her legs open a bit wider allowing him to sleep two of his fingers in.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:10 pm

as his fingers slid inside her it was as if an animal instinct took over and she moved quicker both on his member and his fingers riding them and if it was his member inside her feeling her self growing ever close to her relese .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The basment of the hunters home
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12