Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Search of Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:28 pm

"And why is that?" they both asked in unison. The man was furious at his words, while Karilly was curious and thrilled that she had premission to attack should he attack. Their voices both reflected their feelings.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:30 pm

"It's quite simple even. I believe a human was the group the term even." He says laughing looking over at the young man" it's called self defense. You are basically threating her life. If you attack it will be self-defense for her"Shrugs"
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:34 pm

(gee idk, should Jimmy attack her?)

Karilly grinned, "Come on then human attack me!" she laughed, glancing at Oel.

The man snarled and seemed a bit frightened at the idea of having Karilly attack him. He raised his arrow so that it was pointed at her head. "If she can!" he warned.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:35 pm

(Shrugs"I have bit of plans either way. Nothing concret but enough so i not taken by suprise)

Oel laughed watching the series"Omg...this is like a real life soap opera"Laughs.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Both glared at Jimmy. "This is pointless...." Karilly drawled, rolling her hazy red eyes. "I'm leaving,"

She turned her back and prepared to change her shape into that of a bat to fly to her next lead when something reached her ears. It was the sound of a bolt being shot at her.

Karilly turned her head to see and arrow coming at her back. She bent her legs and prepared to flip out of the way at the last second. Then maim this moron of a mortal.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Oel watched as the young girl turned to walk away thinking that jimmy was going to do the smart idea and let her leave. He gave a light sigh when he heard the bolt being sent towards the young girl. He just forfeited his life. He looked over towards karilly"Try and make it easy for me to clean up at least please?"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Karilly gave the tinnest nod of her head before flipping over the bolt. She landed in a feline crouch and grinning like a maniac. She twirlled so that she was facing Jimmy. "Time to die foolish mortal!" she cheered, launching herself ontop of the man. The man thrashed trying in very way to get her off. He managed to get a couple of good hits in on her but Karilly won in the end.

She sunk her fangs into Jimmy's neck, draining him slowly of his blood. He let out a cry that cause Karilly to wince and pause. Jimmy decked Karilly in the side of the face. Causing Karilly to release him and be thrown across the deck.

She jumped to her feet and launched herself back onto Jimmy. She landed on his shoulders, his head between her knees. Karilly griped his head with her knees and twisted quickly, breaking his neck. Then she jumped off of Jimmy, spin kicking him to the ground. She turned back to Oel and giggled, before jumping on top of Jimmy again to finish of his blood.

Karilly still hated the taste of blood, but it was like dark chocolate. It was an taste that you learned to like.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Oel laughed softly looking over at her" im guessing you haven't had much training in fighting?" He says after she's finished looking over at her" I saw at least 3 hits that someone with decent training should have been able to avoid" He says looking over at her(I will be slow posting now)
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:53 pm

(kk)

Karilly snarled getting to her feet, "I've had pleanty of training!" she spit out, lieing through her teeth. "I'm a vampire, it doesn't matter if they get a few hits in on me. I don't really feel them, anymore," she added the last part under her breath. She brushed the blood of her face and glared at Oel.

"Who are you to insult me?!" she demanded clearly offended.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Oel looked over at her with his head tilted" Insult...? I am sorry if you took it as an insult. That was not how i intended it. And also" he says having heard the last part of her first words" Immunity to pain can be a problem at times. If you cant feel the wounds then you might deepen them still fighitng"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 am

Kari glared at him and said her tone quiet but loud enough to be heard, "Vampires don't die easily. We only bleed the blood that we drink. Few things can kill us, and a couple of blows isn't going to kill me. Hell.... a couple of arrows through the heart wouldn't stop a vampire,"

snapping out of her thoughts she snapped, "Why the hell did you follow me anyways!" Karilly didn't like this mortal- or whatever he considered himself- following her around. It made her nervous. Like she had to watch her step or start a war or something.

She rubbed her head and came in contact with blood. Her face would have paled but that was impossible. Her pink hair hid the blood, but it could not hide the smell. Thankfully Karilly was sure that Oel didn't have advanced smelling. She kept her moves normal, which was a little off for her since she always moved funny, and rubbed her head again. This time to get the blood off of her hand so that no one would see. Kari didn't know if Oel would care or not, but she didn't want to look weak. She wanted to pout but held her angry expression. Karilly was more that a little pissed that Jimmy had been able to draw blood. Even if it was his own blood, it still came from her own body.

She could feel her wounds heal them self. This wasn't a pleasent feeling. Karilly could feel her head knit its self back together. She was immune to pain, but the sensation was odd almost painful. Her burises faded fast and the purple on her cheek was almost gone.

Glacing down at her necklace she thought angerly at it, "This is your damn fault! Your messing with my senses I just know it! I'm a good fighter damn it! Nobody ever gets hits in on me! Your making me... SOFT! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU TO HELL!"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Oel laughed looking over at her" What ever gave you that assumption...That im following you"Laughs"How the hell did you think i knew jimmy"Points to the dead carcase" I LIVE here." He says glaring looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:28 pm

"Do I look like I know the ways of the mortals?" Karilly asked shrugging her shoulders under his glare. "Claim you not be a mortal all you will. If you die of aging you are a mortal,"

She walked on the edge of the building flitering her foot of the edge only to pull it back on. "You live here?" She looked around and laughed, "That sucks, an angel in a dump...." She paused thinking, "A diamond in the rough? nahh...."

Karilly did a handstand and walked around the edge. She did not notice her shirt expose her white belly, or if she did she did not care. "So..." she drawled, "You need something? Or should I be off on my merry way?"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Showda laughed looking over at her" Im not sure if you are aware but angels do not die or even age at all" He says looking over at her as she looked around the are"It wasen't much of a dump untill some scum moved here last summer"Sighs" Na you can leave whenever you want. Im not keeeping ya here"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:47 pm

"Nobody can keep me anywhere!" Karilly snorted flipping to her feet. She cocked her head to the side, her hands on her hips and looked into Oel's dark eyes. Twisting her mouth in a half frown half smirk she said, "Well... you did help me back at the house. So I owe you," she gaged at the word owe. Leaning her head back to look at the moon, her fingures playing with the chain of the necklace pulling it from her neck. This revieled a red mark where the pendant had been laying- though more of a pink then a red. She said, "If you need anything just ask," trailling off she looked up at the moon and sighed. A lot could happen in one night to a young vampire girl.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Oel looked over towards the young vampire girl who he had seen alot of today. Both unitenntialy(God cant spell that0 And on purpose. He laughed at what she said though." I have already told you that i do not need anything. You can leave anytime you want. I dont want or need anything"yawns
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 pm

(I'm thinking of ditching this thread for another one since she needs to meet up with some other vampires.... HA HA! I WAS THE FIRST VAMPIRE! I think... o.o)

Karilly rolled her eyes dropping her stance, "Suit yourself angel boy," she said. She shifted around unsure of what to do. It was odd that she was acting so sane. Glaring down at her necklace she thought, "DAMN YOU! YOUR MESSING WITH MY HEAD AREN'T YOU?!"
Keeping a straight face she said, "Well..... I'm going to go search the slums for someone.... not to eat.... unless I get hungry. So if you hear any screaming its probally my victums. Hope that's okay with you..... so yeah.... byez," She fliped off the roof landing on the ground in a crouching position. She glanced up for a second a flitered a couple of miles away to the dumps of the 'Homes'.

Karilly made a face as her foot came in contact with some sort of slime. A gag reached her throat but no farther. She needed to find another vampire. Someone old enough to know her master, or at least have some idea where he was. Karilly was ready for her revange.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 pm

(laughs"The only other vampire who is on is in a topic)
He nods looking over towards her"Not a problem"he waves her off.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:11 pm

(ah well.... I guess I'll contuine here for a while and ask him/her if I can pop in for a bit...)

Karilly heard a chuckle behind her. She whorled around and rammed into the chest of a muscular man. His arms wrapped around her tight and he whispered in her ear. “Why what do we have here? A vampire?” he chuckled softly and Karilly could feel the laugh resounding in his chest. She let out a soft snarl, “Let me go or I’ll bite you,” She looked up into the man’s eyes and gasped. His eyes were the same red as her own.

“Vampire,” she breathed. The man chuckled darkly again. “Exactly my dear. What was that about biting me?”

Karilly would have blushed if she had any blood in her face. Instead she let out a low growl. “I can still break you,” she warned her tone soft but dangerous.

The man laughed again and held her tighter. This gained a small yelp of fear from Karilly, causing a laugh from the man. “But it’s been so long since I held a female of my own race,” he whined.

Karilly struggled a bit. Her fist ramming into his stomach earning a gasp from the man. He snarled at her and tightened his grip some more.

“Now now little girl. I heard you were snooping around. I figured you would want someone with a little information…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Search of Blood
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural beings :: City :: Homes-
Jump to: