Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aineir Navorie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

Aineir Navorie Empty
PostSubject: Aineir Navorie   Aineir Navorie I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Name:Aineir Navorie
Race: werewolf
Sexual orientation: straight
Picture/descritption:Aineir Navorie Thwolfs
History: (human and wolf form)

She lived with her mother for most of her life in a reed hut beside a lake where she caught most of there food. Then her mother told her on her death bed she was not her natural born daughter instead was found out side her village wrapped in a dirty cloth.

After the death of her mother she left to find where she could understand where she was from finally ending up at the school thanks to a family who saw her potential and paid for her tuition in grateful payment for what she did for them.

Personalty(Atleast 2 sentences)
Aineir is quiet and contemplative she likes to draw and be around other people but finds it difficult to make friends since she’s always been on her own. She knows she’s different but not how or why she is still figuring that part out being she has always felt different. She hopes coming to this school she will finally find acceptance

Last edited by Aineir on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

Aineir Navorie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aineir Navorie   Aineir Navorie I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Race?
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

Aineir Navorie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aineir Navorie   Aineir Navorie I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Sponsored content

Aineir Navorie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aineir Navorie   Aineir Navorie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aineir Navorie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural beings :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: