Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running though the forest.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

Running though the forest. Empty
PostSubject: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 pm

A rather young wolf was running through the park. He had black lines going down his near perfect gray coat. He dashed through the tree's and bushes working to get to the lake that was in the park to get water. Once he got there he morphed into his human form.
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Aineir raced therw the undergrowth feeling the wind in her fur she ahd managed to excape some men who had caught her and now just wanted to run , that she did , right into a boy , her wolf eyes looked at him as she backed of giving a low growl
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Showda was sent reeling back from the force of the collosion. After rolling for a few feet he stoped rolling as his dogtags continues to wrap around his neck and landed back on the front of his shirt where they belong. He took a look at the wolf girl and laughed and gave a follow me motion having heard the men. He turned into his wolf form and started running away fromt he lake not waiting to see if she followed or not.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm

hearing the men she crouched but seeing he boy motion for her to folow she did just that prefering to be with the boy than the men. it was then two loomed infront of them she showed her teeth and growled only to find a dart in her flank and her head becoming woozzy.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Showda turned around seeing her getting shot by the dart gun. He did what was equivlient of a sigh in his wolf body. He dashed quickly at the two men knocking them out and grabing her with his teeth not piercing the skina nd draged her away quickly hiding in a cave that was underneeth a bunch of rocks. He sat there watching her wondering when she was going to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:06 pm

as she slept she changed into her human form the dart still stuck in her thigh but the dose now not enouph to harm her , sittng up with a jolt she pulled it out placing her hand over the small hole that remained . seing the other wolf she backed away slightly. But somthing told her he was like her and she rested against the back wall. "thank you" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Showda nodded softly in his wolf form the dogtags still wraped around his back. He glowed golden(How tehy change) For a moment and turned into his human from and looked over at her."Dont worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:09 pm

She nodded she understood him but never spoke instead pushed past him to the entrance and looked out her clothing just rags agsinst her skin but she didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Showda shruged softly looking up at the cealing of the cave that he chose to hid in. There was a reason he chose here. He had set up alot of places to help out traped wolfs all over the city and it had a couple of beds and a few days supply of canned fooods if they were traped down for awile
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Aineir looked back at the boy sighing she moved to one of the cots and sat down rubbing the small red spot where the dart had hit her , she winced slightly but it was nothing she could not cope with , it was then she looked around the cave , it was warm and dry and had some where to sleep.

"Aineir" she said looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Showda twisted his head slightly looking over at the girl. He was not sure what she meant by that so he guessed that she had meant her name when she said that. He walked over and sat on one of the other beds looking over at her. He took off his hat letting his gray blue hair fall out" Name's showda."
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Ainier looked at him as he sat next to her "thank you ... Showda" she said blood still dribbled from her thigh , she looked at him as if to ask if he ahd anything that would stop the flow .
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Showda grabed a pack of gauze and bandages and gave it over to her."As i've already said dont worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Taking the gaze she placed it over and taped it in place her head still slun slightly from what ever was in the darts but she ignored it "why did you help, you could have hid and saved just you?" she asked she looked at him her dark hair falling over her scrapped bare shoulders
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Showda tilted her head back over towards her the dog tags laying tightly against his skin." I have my reasons. And trust me their damn good one's." He looked up at the sky and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Aineir tipped her head in curiosity "tell me?" she asked her eyes looking into his "I found nobody dose anything with out somthing in return, what is it you wish in return" her voice now slightly scared of what he would demand of her.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Showda showed her the two dog tags."These are the only thing i will tell you about it. I do not trust you enough yet to tell you anymore."He looked over at ehr and laughed"Turst me im not that kind of guy Aineir. Go get some sleep"Showda lays down in his bed looking at the cealing.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 pm

she looked at the tags he held then smiled now feeling relaxed , she moved to the other bed and curled up on it like a wolf puling the blancket over herself for warmth. Lter than knight she began to toss and turn her dream of men chasing her across a bridge where she froze "No... No please don't ... leave me alone ....I won't let you" she said then her eyes opend and she sat bolt upright.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:02 pm

Showda was awake looking at a book and He looked up when he heard her saying no. He was going to make a comment that he wasent doing anything when he noticed it looked like she was still asleap. He looked over at her when she bolted up" You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Aineir looked at him and for a split moment her eyes flashed wolf wite then back to her human blue "Huhh .. yeah " she said slipping from the bedd as she crossed the floor to a fresh water spring theat ran down the back wall she found herself shaking from the dream , she hit the wall with her fist as she cuped her hand and drank angry at having the nightmare insuch a vunrable place.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Showda walked over towards her and loooked over at her" Are you sure you okay? TYou look pretty annoyed at something"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:58 pm

she looked at him "The dam nightmare shook me up" she said as she splashed water on her face .After taking a deep breath she sighed "sorry , I have been having the same nightmare since..." she stopped her eyes loking right at his "never mind , I am ok, Thankyou" she moved back to teh bed and lay down once more
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Showda nodded softly. He knew what tramatic events could cause a person to experence in their dreams. He also knew it wasent good to push people about it. If she ever wnated to explain it She would. He hadnt known her long enough to expect that kind of trust, He diddn't explain the tags so he understood. He sliped back underneeth the covers and fell asleap again
(Thank god you saved me from my sucidal bordeum)
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:07 pm

she woke next day feeling slightly sore but refreshed she was wrpaped in teh sheet and didn't want to move she was so warm .

(yay for me )
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Showda tilted his head over towards her"Morning Anier"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running though the forest.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next