Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking long the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

Walking long the forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Walking long the forest - Page 5 15-Villa-Bedroom_Final the room doors opens as fortella sopens them
Back to top Go down
Katame
Admin
Katame

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:41 pm

She looks around the room gasping" Wow"
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:54 pm

she smiles"this is our room "
Back to top Go down
Katame
Admin
Katame

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Blushes softly remembering what she agreed to. SHe cant say that she minded much. She seemed like someone who she could eaisly fall in love with. ANd also the kind that would not force anything. She nodded"Nice"
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:36 pm

smiles at the girl"now i am being called for war plans..keep to this area some elves arent nice"
Back to top Go down
Katame
Admin
Katame

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:38 pm

She nods watching her leave. She walks over towards the bed and sits on it looking around.
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:52 pm

the rom was plain,tjought their was a glass on teh wall shapped liek a flat screen
Back to top Go down
Katame
Admin
Katame

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:53 pm

She tilted her head slightly looking it at for a moment before looking around the place trying to figure out what she could about her since she did not know much. However she diddnt take to sneaking around. She just took a look at what was visible trying to figure stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:01 pm

The crystal flickered showing one of katames favorite shows(its a tv)
Back to top Go down
Katame
Admin
Katame

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:02 pm

She tilted around seeing it"Whoa....Thats awsome"Giggles sitting on teh couch watching it.
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:04 pm

After a few hours she returned decked out inwar gear
Back to top Go down
Katame
Admin
Katame

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Katame looked over towards her a large fireball resting on her hand waving slightly it moving around"Hiya" Smiles looking over at her now with 3 tails instead of two
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:08 pm

"ok put the fire out or the tree may attack"points to a tree vine which was slowly making it way towards katame "ewhy three tails"
Back to top Go down
Katame
Admin
Katame

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:10 pm

The fire slowly dissapers in her hadn giggling"Sorry new thing i got carried away. And the three tails mean im even stronger then before. 9 tails is the most and since im at 3 im really strong for my age"Smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:19 pm

nods
Back to top Go down
Katame
Admin
Katame

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Smiles"So whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:31 pm

"ive been called out forr war"
Back to top Go down
Katame
Admin
Katame

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:32 pm

She looked over at her" Hehe you know i can help? with ambushes and stuff and also with the kitsune bi(Fox fire) i can help out alot now?"
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:13 pm

"you will stay ...i go to fight this war to show i am worthy of marriage"
Back to top Go down
Katame
Admin
Katame

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Katame tilted her head rather confused by why she would have to but she just nodded. It was not her culture so she would not risk offending by saying anything against it" Just come back safe kay?"
Back to top Go down
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine
Admin
Fortela/Amaris/Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:25 pm

kisses her leaving"i promise"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking long the forest   Walking long the forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking long the forest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5