Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The basment of the hunters home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

The basment of the hunters home Empty
PostSubject: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Aireir woke from her drug enduced sleep finding her arms chained above ehr and she was stripped down to her underware and shivering with teh cold , her eyes began to focuse on the bear walls around her and the machinhe that looked like a birthing chair and sturrips, she pulled on the chains trying to brake free.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Showda sighed softly wallking up to the house with binoculers. He took a look around to see if the guy was smarter in his base defence then he was in his attack stragety. If he wasent this would be a walk in a park.
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:34 pm

He threw the door open and walked over to her his hand cradling her head making her look up at him several doctors walked in behind him "I..If you would ..ppplace her in position we'll begin" said one of the doctors . He held her by her throat and un chained her draggiong her to the chair he could fel her strugaling and it felt good to him."you should be honered to be here " he said "you are about to have the greast honer , to be my breeder " he said as the doctors strapped her down.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:36 pm

A loud smash could be hear upstairs and several in quick succesion screams as showda entered the place. He laughed" This was going to be a walk in the park. Even with guns the men couldnt hit him. He smashed open the door downstairs and raced down.
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:49 pm

he moved to the large metal door "OUT!!!" he souted to the doctors , watching as they left leaving him and her he quickly bolted it and walked over to her.

Several minets later he opened the door again walking iout to the doctors "Its done" he said calm and ziping himself up.as he walked off , the doctors walked back in to find her beeding and haldf naked her thighs cut buy scratch even her belly was red with finger makers dug deep into her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Showda walked towards the metal door and quickly shapedshifted and slashed down the metal door reverting back to normal holding a blood red katana and not it's normal color and blood all over his cloths" Everyone upstairs is dead. And soon so will everyone down here. I said my skills were a terror to men like you. Now prepair to die." He wipes off his katana and walks into the room slicing the doctors he came along except for two which he would make heal her after. He looked over at her and glared at him" Now there is no chance of you suriving"
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 pm

"you could kill me but my army will defet you " ten men ran down the stairs behind him swords out and spinning towards him "leave or die boy " he held her up "she is now worth ten time as she carrys my seed in her and after the doctors are done with her I shall have an unstoppable army and its all inside her" he pointed to the woman
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Showda laughed" Did you not hear about what i did to the two gaurds who tired to take her the first time." 5 of the gaurds droped before showda even finished the sentence and the other 5 went down qucikly" Im a master of speed my friend. I can dodge bullets so good luck with beating me"
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:23 pm

he laughed as he held her tight to him feeling her hands clutch at his arm and her soft skin against his leather suit . He grinned at him as he raied his sword to her throat then to teh boy " Its not all speed you need but cunning too" he spoke cold ly "by the time you get to me it will be to late " he picked up a seringe and stuck it into her shoulder "a syrum to acelorte her spawning she had four hours till I have the first of my army" he said droping her at his feet .
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Showda shruged looking over at him" Sadly you wont be here to witniss it." he had his katana up to his neck" As little evidence as there is to it. I dislike killing, So im giving you a chance to get out of here." He glared at him" If you hesitate at all i shall not hold back to slice off your neck."
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:26 pm

he bowed and shethed his sword "we'll meet again , boy" he said laughing as he left his soilders moving with him "come we find new dwellings till the spawning then" were his last words as he left.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Showda looked at the two doctors who he had left alive and glared at them" Heal her now and i'll let you live." The doctors nodded and healed her wounds the most they could and showda respected his words and let them leave. Her shook her softly" Aineir?"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Aineir klooked up at him her eyes now white like her wolves and she shook from teh fear, cold and how quick her body was changing she slowly reatched out to hold his arm but a shot of pain made her hold her belly as before her very eyes grew "awww!!!" she cried out "help me" she said a tear roling down her cheek.

Adoctor moved to ehr side "we can't heal her he insemanated her himself she will have to go threw it " he said pulling back her hair "all we can do is make her comfy"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Showda nodded looking over at the doctors" Do so then" He looked down at her" Im sorry ainier. Another person i failed god damnit it. He's gone now though"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Aineir looked at him graqbbing his arm "you didn't this was going to happen if I met you or not" she said painfuly as she was led to a cot in the corner of the room. The doctors all ran around her taking her tempeture and pulse. Aineir slept for several hours in that time her belly grew till she was loking nerly full term. Waking she looked around and stood up walking to a sink to drink some water she looked at Showda "at lest he won't get this."she rubbed her belly
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Showda nodded softly looking over towards her. She still felt like he had failed and was sitting against a wall sighing"Yea"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:45 pm

she moved to his side "you didn't fail me , maybe with this I can finally find his weak spot " she sat down with her back againt the wall wincing slightly at teh paiful ckick she felt from inside her from several places "I think thers more than one" she said "showda he took my body but not my mind" she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Showda nodded looking over at her and couldnt help but wince at the kicks" Ouch" He looks over at her at the last statement"Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:51 pm

she sat up and moved back to teh bed the doctors once mor fussing over her "LEAVE ME ALONE" she growld at them sounding like ehr wolf self , she quickly looked at Showda knowing it was a sign she was close and they had little time left .
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Showda walked over towards her" Well luckily since the fathers"He spat out that word" Go ahead and hold my hand since i've heard it hurts"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:56 pm

it was then at his final words she felt the pain , strong and long and she howled falling to her knees holding her somach the doctors move to her but she just smnapped at ther hands her eyes now like the wolf at teh second pain she pushed herself against the wall "showda!!" she cried as a pool of water appeared at her feet
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm

He moved over towards her and grasped her hand tightly" Fuck...you gotta let them help i have no idea what the hell to do"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:03 pm

she held his hand as the same doctor who had helped her slowly moved over to her she nodded as once more the pain hit she gripped his hand as she felt her belly tighten around the creture inside her "get it out" she cried .

"I would but your not fully dilated yet " he said as one doctor passed him a seringe slowly he injected her"this should speed it up"

No sooner he injected her she felt teh presure rele3se and a pool of watery blood rushed out of her followed by a baby soon came a second and a third her belly slowly returning to its original shape, she slumped to one side pulling her legs up to he chest and shaking again.

"she'll be fine , she need rest" he said "brihg her to the cot " he said noticing how showda was the only one to get close.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Showda nodded and walked her over towards the cot and placed her on it still holding her hand not noticing.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm

she lay down hard on the cot her belly now showing signsd of bruising from her rough handling she kept tight hold of his hand even as she curled into a ball she had though he had not go to he mind but he ahd in a big way the three children that lay not far from her now ctching her gaze she could smell her sent on them as hard as she might try her instnct was to protect them. "are they human?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The basment of the hunters home
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next