Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaki...o.o I guess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaki

Shaki

Shaki...o.o I guess Empty
PostSubject: Shaki...o.o I guess   Shaki...o.o I guess I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:55 pm

Name: Kinda Obvious ^^ SHAKI!!!!!!!!!!

Race: Vampire

Sexual orientation: Straight

Picture/descritption: Avatar when i get it on here.

History(Atleast 1 paragraph): Shaki was born and raised just like most little kids, but unlike most kids he had a special mutation that gave him super human abilitys. At the age of 10 he notced that he was stronger and faster than his friends, his sences where also far more inhanced than anyone he had met. One day when he was out in the woods he started to get a craving for what he though was food, he then realized that he saw a deer about 50 yards away. He could smell something but it wasn't the flowers beside him, it was the deers blood. He wasn't quite sure what was going on but one thing he didn know is that the blood had a certain smell about it, his mind told him no but his body just wouldn't listen. He ran at the deer and cought it before i could even turn its head to see what was happening. His teeth had grown forming what looked like fangs and his nails had grown and become razor sharp. He bit into the deer and his eyes widen as the taste of the blood was more amazing that anything he had ever eatten before. As time went on he had began to control his craving for blood and had mastered the art of hunting. He has also learned how to use just about every weapon known to man. At the age of 20 he had noticed that his looks had not changed since he was 18. His hair had not grown and his facial features and such hadn't changed. He was wondering what was going on, as time went on he still hadn't changed. About 60 year later the love of his life had died, he couldn't help her and the pain grew into anger over time. He began to let the beast inside of him take control. As Shaki's anger towards humanity grew so did his wanting to feed. A few years later his thirst for human blood had become unquenchable, he bagan killing over 20 humans a day. He was targeted by military and government agents, they tryed to capture him and do experiments but all attempts ended in death. He eventually met "creatures" like him, outcast and people that were getting hunted. He began to hide during the day and only travel at night, this caused his eyes to become adapt to night and his vision at night became the same as if it was day. As he began to hide more his thurst began to come under contol again, until one day he notice his hunger wasn't really there. He then began the real search....a search for friends and people to call family.

Personalty(Atleast 2 sentences): Shaki is a very mean and rude person, unless he knows you mean know harm. If Shaki even feels like you are going to attempt to hurt him or anyone he cares about he will have no problem ripping you apart. He isn't known to show kindness and compation that often, and if he does you are a very lucky person.

{if i need to change anything just tell me.]
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

Shaki...o.o I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki...o.o I guess   Shaki...o.o I guess I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Yawns"Approved just get an avy when ya can"
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net

Shaki...o.o I guess
Page 1 of 1