Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running though the forest.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

Running though the forest. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Showda sighed softly" Fine you want to know. First questiony ou ask that i can remember was about why'd i help you" Rips the two dog tags off his neck being careful not to wreck the chain' These are two family members i could have saved if i had just helped them. Did i? NO!" he sighed softly looking over at her" The clothes reason was that my friend bought them before she died and wasent able to wear them. Anything else you want fucking answerd"Is both mad at her and not at the same time"Sorry.....I kinda snapped there diddnt i?" Rubs the back of his head sheepisly
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 pm

she looked at teh tags "I am not you family, at lest i don't think so , and I am not your freind I am me, I servived this long I am not about to die anytime soon" she said "and yes you did" she found her self turning away from him part of her shirt still hoked up in the slindg showing her sliver lines across her back.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Showda sighed softly walking over and picking up the tags." Never said you where. If you would have been family i would have killed you. because the only ''Family'' i have left is the reason the rest of my familty is dead" sighs"What fuckign ever"Lays down on the couch pulling the blankets up over himself.
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:51 pm

he stands out side a biulding ten men died in there little trap but now he stand watching waiting for her he see her at the window but knows to attack now would mean certain death.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Showda looks out of the window and see's the man there. He noticed that ten dead bodies was littered in the trap and he smiled and turned back and waved towards him putting up his middle finger.
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:54 pm

he growel seing th incolent boy inside with his prize , he tirned at moved to a stone wall siting her growned his blads against it knowing she could hear it inside.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Showda laughed softly as he pressed a button and a stink bomb went off. He knew it wouldn't do much he was trying to lure him to be an idiot and attack now.
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:56 pm

he kept with the noise the silly litle childish things not fazing him in teh lest as he nise incressed.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Showda shruged softly. He walked over towards the window and opened it and looked out at him his katana drawed underneeth the sill insase he tried anything"What you want idiot?"
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:49 pm

"I want the girl , she is mine" he growled at him "Give me her or I will take her and she will be my breeder while you watch as you slowly die" he said his long knifes slung at his side."why do you protect her she is nothing to you"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Showda looked over towards him"I dont know why im protecting her" Shrugs" But yea i'd like to see you try and kill me. Im sorry to admit but right now the score is 12 to 1"
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:37 pm

he gave a loud growel and banged his blades against the stone wall "she will be mine , she will bare my stock" he said now his anger growing.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Showda laughs looking at the young man getting angry. This was exactly what he wanted" Mate your outmatched here. You have two werewolfs here and one master swords man with advantage of terran and traps. Please dont be an idiot"
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:45 pm

he turned to look at the boy and ran as fast as he could towardsd teh window smashing it he rolled to stand in the room "so much for that " he reatched out to grab his prize.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Showda unsheeth blade flew out before at a speed that the man couldnt even seen and he flicks it forward sending the sheeth flying off the blade into his stomach slaming him into a tree" DO....NOT.....TEMPT.....ME"
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:50 pm

he felt the sheth hit him but brushed it off " don't try boy she is mine by right of capture " he said pulling her to him " she will come with me and don't try anything"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Showda sighs and in a flick of the wrist his arm was bent back broken and he griped her and moved her out of the way" Idiot...Dont tempt me"
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Lungding for the boy he let his bade slixce the air and him catching his arm as he moved "give her to me boy" he said his voice now a growl as he spoke he spun his blades around in a cercle faster and faster grabbing at her ankel and sliding her towards him again the balde now pressed to her throat "try anything and she is dead and we both lose"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Showda shruged"I have a set of skills that are horrible to people like you. I will find you....And then i shall kill you" He says turning his bkac on him" Too much to risk trying to kill you now get out of here?"
(Yes i so did just take a taken movie quote_)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running though the forest.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5