Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running though the forest.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

Running though the forest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:10 pm

she peeked out from in the sheet "mumm all ready" she said sounding more like a whine she sighed pulling the sheet back over her head "Im warm "she said and streatched out in the bed "not moving" only one eye looked out at him and it sparkled playfuly.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Showda laughed softlly"Dont worry about it"Laughs and takes a sip from a moutnian dew(OMFG IT NEVER ENDS?! lol)
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:16 pm

She felt the softness of the bed and shifted roling right off the edge into a heqap of sheet and her on the floor her hair was a mess but she sat suprised as slowly a smile crossed her face "ok guess i am up" she said sliding out the sheet znd placing it back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Showda laughed looking over at her"Morning. The world is alive and so are you now" he laughs finishing the soda and uses the lip of one to oepn up the other." So you have a home or were you running from it?" Looks over at her asking so he know's if he needs to help her find one or if he can let her off.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 pm

she shook her head "did, but not any more , was distroyed by hunters a long time ago." she said sitting down on the fresh made bed and sighed she looked up at him "you want to know about me?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Showda shruged softly" All im trying to do is help you get to a place thats safe. Knowing about you is not really my concern at the moment"(This is how he acts)
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:25 pm

she stood up "good, because I don't need your help, I was doing fine on my own." she said moving to the entrance and peeking out her shoulders dropping as she sighed. She had just got angry at the person who helped her that night yet she knew if he hung with ehr the hunters would try for him too and she could not let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Showda watched her walking off and sighed softly. He hoped she could find a place on her own. She seemed like a rather cool person he thought. "Well might as well head back to normal place'he walked out of the cave himself and walked over towards a part of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 pm

she watched him walk off and sighed looking back into the cave she sighed before moving out of the cave and in the same direction he went . She had not gone more than ten feet when a shot rang out she fetl a sting across her back and a voice called out "THEIR SHE IS !!!!" with a quickl turn she raqn feeling the wamth of some thing running down her back "I can't let them find him " was all that ran threw her mind as she ran her bare feet smaking the side walk as she ran down alleys eventually ending up in a dead end "No!!" She said her hands pressed to teh stone wall.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Showda heard the voices and folowed them staying a bit away. He would only interfer if he felt she needed help with the situation. He had no idea that she was trying to lead them away from him. He noticed when They traped her in a dead end an he stood ready to strike watching.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:44 pm

two hunter walked around the corner there guns aimed at her hr ehar beat fast as she presse herself against the wall panicking she moved left and right knowking over garbage cans "WHAT DO YOU WHAT!!" she shouted at them but all they did was grin at her and close in even closer. On raised his gun and slambed it down on her shoulder she fell to her knees as the second grabbed her hair pulling her head back as hs emoved close to her face "you are the prize for our Master, he's paying dear for you" he hissed at her handing his gun to his partner he let his right hand press on the graze , the pain corsed threw her but she spoke again "WHO is your.... master" she asked threw the pain.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Showda took out a small katana that he kept on his wiest and drew it and in one fluid motion moved from his hidding place, Sliced the thug who wasent holding Aineir in half and had his katana to the neck of the one that was holding her. Showda was not recongizible to ainer. THe look of pure rage he held looked so foriegn to his face."I suggest you get out of her now before i deide to kill you as well"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 pm

she looked up seeing the first man fall in two the second stopped pressing on her back his grip slowly lossening but still enouph to hold her "our master will not be please, he wants this female she is his property " he said reatching into his jacket he slipped out a peice of paper "she is a breeder, now let me do my job" Ainier wriggled under him "I am not a breeder , you can not have me nor can he!!!" she said braking free she tore out the alley
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Showda laughed at the man"Wow and i was thinking of letting you live" He brought the sword foward decaptiatiing the man. He wiped teh blood off his blade and darted after her. He found her after a few moments" Aineir?"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Aineir sat half crouched in another alley shivering "he won't let me be , I am not his property" she said over and over her mind now back in her forest shew as running from the hunters.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Showda fliped into teh air and landed in front of her" Calm down. The hunters are dead." He nodded towards the katana on his wiest.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:03 pm

She stood up to face him "He won't stop !!" she said "He just won't stop" she took a step showing her back to him a red line now on her clothes her Shoulder hurt like hell but she ignored it "why me ?" she said softer "why does he want me shurly there are others " she now breathed hard as she walked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Showda shruged softly" I do not know. I cannot say that i want to know. Your staying with me till they laeve you alone though. And dont pull the they will find you crap. People have been trying to find me for a long time and they havent."
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:09 pm

she sighed as she turned to look at him her back and shoulder hurt her too much for her to argue at this time and she nodded to him "ok" she stood waiting for him at the entrance of the alley her eyes ever alert for any more hunters
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:33 pm

He nodded and started to run towards his cave/house thinggy. He moved fast enough to avoide any hunters etc in the area but also slow enough to let ehr easily follow him.
Back to top Go down
Zealot Arcane

Zealot Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:37 pm

he stood in the shadows watching the girl and a strange boy as they ran away his hand running along his blades as he stood "you will be mine white wolf" he muttered under his breath
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Showda looked around and could have sworne that he felt someone watching him. He looked around the area seeing no-one but decided to be careful and went towards one of his minor camps whispering to ainer that he felt somone watching them so their going spend a few days at one of his mini-camps.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Aineir shuddered "yes I felt it to" she whispered back "It has to be him " she kept running beside him fearful if she stopped he would catch them
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Showda nodded looking over towards her"Dont worry bout it aineir. I've never been hit in combat if push comes to shove i can slaughter him" Showda says those words like it was nothing big to him and walks into the mini-camp
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 pm

she folowed him into the camp her eys looking around at all the peiple and things , she found ehrself moving closer to him and holding his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running though the forest.   Running though the forest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running though the forest.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next