Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Search of Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Karilly walked through the ‘homes’, her reddish pink hair swishing behind her. Plastered on her face was a devilish grin, the one that belonged to some insane murderer. It was fitting for the young girl seeing as she was insane and a murderer. She sniffed the air letting the scent of the blood of the inhabitants engulf her. Karilly had never been so happy in her life. She licked her lips hungrily and evil look creeping onto her child-like face. “Such a…. crowed city,” she purred aloud, “So much….” She paused, “Blood is like punch only tastier,” she paused again arching her back, “So much…. They wouldn’t mind if I… ‘borrowed’ some!” she let out a cynical laugh and dashed into the village. She paused on a roof top looking down upon a bum drinking his guts out. She purred in a very cat like way, “Yum, a goblin!” and she lunged down onto of him. Sinking her teeth into his shoulder and ripped it with all her super strength might.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:03 pm

(Yawns mind if i enter this?)
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:11 pm

(of course you can ^^)
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Oel was walking through the area with nothing knowing to do when he heard the goblin scream. He let out a rather content sigh. He hated goblins however if it was something to make them scream he felt obligated to see that it wasen't a threat to humanity. Showda walked into the village and noticed a vampire biting the goblin. Which it was not strange in seeing a vampire feeding it was strange seeing a vampire biting a goblin. This was for 2 reasons that he had found. They either did it when they had no other food source which was obviously not the case with where they were at teh moment or their were insane. He sighed and walked over towards the young vampire his chains wraped tightly around his arms" Miss im going to have to ask you to leave for your saftey"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Karilly looked up at Showda a crazed look in her eyes. She did not like it when people interuppted. "If you haven't noticed," she said sternly but more like a chlid pretending scold, "I am in the middle of something!" she dug her teeth deeper into the goblin and wrapped an arm around it's next. Then she yanked her head back ripping the goblin's neck and at the same time flicked her wrist. The result was a missing head. Karilly grinned as the head hit the ground. "Opps daisy," she giggled, "Guess I don't know my own strenght!" She let out a chackle and bent down to lick up the blood spilled over the stone ground. Looking up at Showda in a half crouch she said, "My own safety?" she mimcked his tone scoffing slightly. "Mortal you amuse me," she straightened licking the blood of her lips. "I have lived for hundreds of years. Though I do not assume your strenght. You do me a discurtesy by assuming mind," she laughed again.
"Oh my chains?" she asked changing the topic for an instent. Then she snaped back, "You did not need that goblin. Just a bum," she giggled and sung, "Bum, bum, bum, de da do!" laughing as she did so. "Now now boy do not be angry with little old me," she giggled batting her eye lashes but not in a flirty way. "I didn't want any trouble, from you," she let a sad look creep onto her face and she rubbed her tummy. "I was just hungry," a slight pouting tone was in her voice. She threw back her head and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Oel sighed looking over towards her. She was defintely of the insane type. He looked over towards her sighing" I will give you one more chance to leave before i will be forced to make you leave. And i dont doubt your strength. You are of the most strongest of the naturaly evil races. However im the strongest of the pure good races." He says letting his huge wings come out from where they were looking over towards her." And i will fight to protect the humans here if i need to." He says sighing looking over at her

(In Search of Blood -010)
Oel
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Karilly looked enraged at the evil commet. "We are not evil just because of our race!" she snapped sound almost sane, "I chose to be evil, I could be good if I wanted to be!" her hands we one her hips and she glared up at him through hazy red eyes.

"You men are all the same!" she scoffed, "Even when you claim to be 'good', which by the way doesn't happen." she leered at him, "No person is without fault mister goody two-shoes," The sanity that entered her was uncanny but it left just a quickly as it had came. Karilly laughed throwing her head back as she did so,

"Boy I have no desire for you so highly regarded humans. There blood has no zest to it," she added under her breath. "I came only to fest upon your extra population." she grinned up at him, her little height becoming obvious. "I do not wish to fight you." she said her hands her on her shoulders in the most akward of ways and she gave a small turn around giggling.

"Lost my mind I did," she laughed as she twirled, "Lost when my master left me." She gave a bow as she stopped infront of Showda, "I was so drunk with desire for blood. I ate out a whole population," she laughed and fliped backwards landing on a crate a few feet back, "I have more control now," she remarked looking up at the sky, "I fest only when I want to," she laughed and turned her head to look at him. Her head was cocked in such a way that it just looked bizare.

"I shall not leave yet though," she said swiching topics again, "I am here for a reason though, and blood is not just one of them," she jumped off the crate and sat on it, one leg crossed over the other. "I am here on business yep, yep, yep!" she chirped, "Looking for something, oh yes I am," she stood up and looked around as if preparing to tell him a secret, "I lived here once long long ago. I was a Maggline Lewis. Go look it up," she giggled ducking her head as she did so, "I lost something and I'm here to fetch it," she had a singsong quality to her voice. "I have no quarl with you, my good sir. But if you attack so shall I,"

"That leaves us at a cross road. Oh yes it does. One will have to back down and it shall no be moi. So what shall it be fair mortal? Shall I rip out your heart with my teeth or shall you let me go on my way," she added on by saying, "You could always follow me, if you don't trust me," she laughed again, "I wouldn't trust me!"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Oel sighed looking at her thinking she was insane. No wait thinking was the wrong word. No he knew this crazy vampire was just that. Crazy. He sighed droping his arms teh chains re-wraping itself around his arms. He looked over at her watching her voice as she told what he did and he sighed. He did not detect any lie in her voice. Insanity yes lies no. She probally was here for a reason and niot for the humans. He sighed' Fine i shall yeild for now. I have no desire to fight. But i shall follow you just to make sure you keep your word."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Karilly straightened a smile wide on her face. "What a smart mortal," she chimed her tone like little bells. "I am called Karilly," she remarked, not in a way that suggested her return the gesture of friendship.

She walked past him skipping as she pasted she turned slightly, "Well are you coming?" she asked raising an eyebrow. She feet padded down the cobblestones errily they made no sound as they did so. If she were to get to far ahead of Showda he would have diffuclty finding her. This however was not on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm

(Wrongt name im just not iused to two people. Your rping with oel.)
Oel nodded softly looking over towards her" The name is Oel" He twisted past her and walked along keeping pace with her. His throughts were elsewhere though. The chains snaked unconsencly around him not in any disconcernable patern.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:49 pm

(opps sorry!)

Karilly seemed need to fill the silence. "Ah Oel?" she said, "Intresting haven't heard that name before." Again her sanilty seemed to return to her. "Hmmm," she muttered her mind twisting in thoughts is some way, "I bet you are curious to know why I'm here. What am I looking for?" she titled her head forward and to the side to look at him our of the courner of her eye.

"Why are you important?" she questioned her eyes narrowed in a thinking expression, "You seem young- though everything seems young to me. Who exactly are you?"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Oel twisted his head over towards her shrugging" I guess i do have an interesting name"(It's my nickname spelled backwrod which i have no idea how i got it since my names dillon >.>) He shruged his shoulders again" I cannot say that i really care why you are here. As long as you do not cause any harm for those that i portect i could care less. And i guess you could call me important due to the fact that my dad is the one who christans consider jesus christ"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:05 pm

"Ah well," she chimed, "I'll probally tell you anyways. I do so love to talk," she giggled shaking her head as if laughing a joke she had told. Though she had told none.

She gave a tiny look of disgust at the mention of Jesus, "What does your mortal affairs of God have to do with me," she said more to herself than to him, "I am trapped on this mortal world in an immortal body. Untill some on finnally takes my life, in which case it's straight down to Hell for moi," she giggled looking down, her temparory sanity gone again.

"Down, down, down," she sung, "To the deepest circle of Hell that is the price us vampire pay," she looked up, "Though we have no way of stopping our creation we are punished. No chance of going to the better place- if it exsists." She walked faster so that she was in front of Oel she turned so that she was walking backwards. Still possesing that uncanny grace. "I'm a little bit of a nonbeliever, how is our situation in life fair?" she questioned not really expecting an answer. "But," she said jumping off topic again, "If I'M going to the deepest pit of Hell, then the Devil had better dig himself another trench for my maker. For if I am truly evil, as you think I am sure, then he must be the Devil himself"

Her eyes had a misty haze to them as if remembering something sad from old. Her eyes belonged to that of an old women who had seen and lost much in her life. The cocky smile on her face did not reach her eyes as it had before.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Oel shruged softly looking over towards her" The funny part is even though im born to supposedly the most holy one of them all i could care less about it and is technicly not even a christian"Laughs softly looking over towards her" You said something about telling me just why your here?"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Karilly laughed, “I did say that I did not I?” she said. She let herself fall back so she was in step with Oel. Her body was lax as if she didn’t have a care if the world, “I’m here for a necklace,” she stated as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet, “But,” she added slyly as if she knew something he didn’t, “Not just any necklace,” she laughed, “This necklace contains Holy Water.” Totally switching tones she said, “Which you know can kill any vampire,” she added her red eyes smiling.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Oel laughs looking over towards her" Im guessing since you are getting something which is poisoness to your own knd...you have a vendetta against a person?" He says fliping his hair that is almost longer then the girl who he is walking next to over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Karilly laughed, “Why yes, yes I do.” She said looking up at him out of the corner of her eye. She grinned up at him, “A vampire male who I like to call my maker.” She dipped her head laughing insanely. Laughs racked her body as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Oel sighed looking over at her and looked back his mind leaving the conversation again as the chains started snacking around his body violently again however not coming close to her. They just snaked dangerously around him.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Karilly stopped her insane laughter and looked at Oel. He didn't look scared. This puzzled her. Most people had ditched her by now. She smiled softly and thought, "Maybe not all men are bad.... just most of them".

The two came to a large abononded house. Karilly clapped and grinned, "Mommy I'm home!" there was no one in the house obviously. Karilly zoomed inside, leaving Ole in her dust.

She entered the house and screamed cluching her head in pain. The house hurt her. There were too many painful memories for the insane vampire's frail mind to take.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Oel looked over towards her laughing as she ran into the house. The way that the house looks, there was no chance in hell that the mother person that the vampire was talking about must have been inane. It was dusty as hell and sadly miscreped. If there was anyone who lived here they are dead now. Oel walked into the house when he heard her screaming his chains thrusting around wildly around him" Are you okay"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:33 am

Pain pulsed through Karilly’s being. She bit back a scream as another bolt hit her head. Flashbacks went through her mind as she struggled to gain control over her body again. The echo of Oel’s footsteps reached her ears. He asked her if she was okay and she let out a bitter laugh and said sourly, “What do you think?” she glared up at him. After a few more minutes of screaming and pain and it was over. Karilly’s body went lax and she fell softly to the floor landing in a half crouch position. She was breathing hard and shaking a bit.

Slowly she crawled to her feet. “That was odd!” she chirped smiling brightly. “Well the necklace should be around here somewhere!” She walked into the living room and began her search for the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 am

Oel sighed softly watching her converse in pain. He diddn't want to get invoulved in it because he knew what people were like in pain. Sometimes they lashed out at people. He looked at her wide eyed"Wow you recovered quick"He muttered to himself as she went off searching for the neckless.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:04 pm

She turned her head too look at him, a puzzled expression on her face, “Vampire, remember?” she questioned. Giving the tinniest of eye rolls she took to looking through the living room and vampire speed. “If I start screaming I found it!” she called to him, though she was talking to herself more than anything else. Her got on her tip toes to reach a shelf and nearly caused the shelf to break. Jumping out of the way she muttered, “Geez leave for a hundred years and everything is broken, gosh!”
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Oel laughed softly when she made teh comment on if she screamed she found it. He walked around the house looking around and laughed when the shelf almost broke"Thtas caused deteriation. That what happens when somethine isent imortal"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:26 am

Karilly pouted like a three year old, turning to look at him. "I know," she winned, "It's just bothersome," she explained. She sniffed the air slowly turning her head upwards, almost in a dog like way. Her head snapped back down and she looked at Oel a insane grin plastered on her face. "Found it!" she yelled, and rushed out of the room at her vampire speed.

She ran to the upstairs. Her feet pounding against it as she made no move to use her grace. In fact, she made noise on purpose. So that Oel would be able to know where she was. She didn't want him thinking she ditched him. Her red eyes flickered to the ceiling, the necklace she knew was in the attic. Above her dangled a rope. If she could reach it she could pull down the steps leading to the attic.

Karilly bent her knees and jumped. Her fingers brushed the rope and then she hit the ground. The vampire snarled and cursed her height loudly. Turning to the stair case she yelled. "Oel! I need you!" Though miffed at her height issue she was pleased that Oel wouldn't have a problem reaching it. He didn't appear to be insanly tall. Just taller than Karilly, that wasn't a major achievement but- she shrugged. It wasn't her fault she was only 4'11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Search of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Search of Blood
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural beings :: City :: Homes-
Jump to: