Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Search of Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

In Search of Blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:29 am

Oel laughed as she ran up the stairs. He shook his head slightly as she made the intense amount of noise. It's not like he diddnt trust her. If she was going to ditch him she more then likely would have done so already. He heard the crash as he heard her or so he hypothized hit the ground. He heard her yell for him to come up there. He nodded and walked up the stairs looking at her"What ya need?"
(Btw oel is like 6'7 so he is insanly tall)
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Kari's red eyes snapped to Oel. She pointed one deathly white finger up to the rope. "I can't reach," she stated dryly with a hint of pouting in her tone. She put one milky arm on her hip and slightly glared at him. "Pull it down," she ordered her tone daring him to argue. It wasn't that she was mad at Oel. She was just miffed at her height issue. Kari looked him over and scowled. Why did he get to be tall?
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:53 am

Oel yawned when he was walking up the stairs. He noticed her hand pointing towards the rope and worked to hold back a chuckle that he knew would come out evuntly. He just diddn't want it to come out when he was upstairs. He walked over towards the rope and pulled it down for her the stair case falling down into place."There you go"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Kari gave Oel a bright smile and scampered up the stairs, nearly falling off more than once. She entered the attic which looked ready to collapse. There were cobwebs hanging from the rafters, that were so heavy and thick you could hardly see through them. The floor was missing floor boards and you could see the sky in some places of the ceiling. Scattered throughout the room were antique pieces of furniture. Rocking chairs, dressers, vanities, there was a little bit of everything. The furniture was covered in a thick layer of dusk, making everything look white. The room was so crowed one would have to weave carefully to get around the room.

Karilly ran the room over with her blood red eyes laughing softly to herself, "Mom...." she muttered softly, "Pack-rat even to your death," snapping out of her daze she looked down on Oel and said, "You can come up if you want. Be careful though,"

She stepped lightly forward testing a board that creaked loudly as she stepped on. Karilly was now sure that the boards were rotted as well. The girl's sanity seemed to return to her, as if the room had a calming effect on her. She moved through the room with an uncanny grace, slowly making her way to the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Oel nodded walking up the stairs looking around at the room that seemed to be kari's goal right now. he looked around seeing the thick layer of dust that seemed to cover all the stuff in the room. All the stuff would suggest her mom having been a pack rat. He looked over at her as he noticed the rotted floors"Nice"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:50 pm

"I know," said Karilly rolling her eyes, turning back to face him, "My mother is so weird." the way Kari talked about her mother, it sounded like her mother was still alive. Maybe Kari thought she was.

Her eyes went back to a bookshelf. She was sure the necklace was on top. Kari glared up at it, somehow she was going to have to climb on. Karilly carefully attempted to climb the bookshelf. Suddenly there was a cracking, "Oh shit," she muttered, bracing herself for a painful fall.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Oel laughed softly watching her move around going towards the bookshelf. He saw her attempt to climb on top of the bookcase. He heard the creeking as well and he walked over his wings out holding her stoping her from falling and he fly over towards a segment of the roof that still had flooring near the bookcase''Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Kari looked up at him surprised that he had saved her. She nodded her head looked up at him with wide red eyes, "I'm fine," she said. Her eyes snapped back to the bookshelf as it contuined its fall. The crash made Kari jump slightly her dead heart almost seemed to beat. She bit her lip, her red eyes scanning the wreakage for the necklace. It had to be there it just had to be. Horror took over Karilly as she heard the sound of breaking glass. Was that the necklace? For her sake she hoped not. Just the smell of the holy water could send Karilly into a coma. If any of it made contact with her body she was dead. Though this idea didn't totally disgust Karilly, she needed to have her revange before she died.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Shodwa nodded softly looking over at her before looking down at the bookshelf as it fell. Showda looked over towards her shruging softly" want me to go see if it was the neckless that crashed?"
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Karilly nodded her head. On a normal occasion she would have handled it herself but she was worried that if it had cracked the liquid would be everywhere. She preferred to handle herself but in this situation it might not be smart. Karilly sniffed the air softly, she could smell the holy water. It wasn't that strong leading her to believe that it wasn't cracked. Or if it was, it wasn't severely cracked.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Oel nodded walking over towards the hole that was made in the bookcase when it fell and he jumped off using his wings to allow him to descent slowly looking around for the neckless. He found it soon after and picked it up. He took a look around at it and noticed that it was not cracked or anytihng"It looks fine" He yells up to her.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:31 pm

Kari nodded and jumped down to him. "Well that's good," she mused aloud, only having eyes for the necklace. Delicately she plucked the necklace from his hand, wincing as one of her fingers brushed the pendant part of the necklace- the part contained the holy water. Discovering that the holy water wasn't entirely painful, Kari put on the necklace. The pendent burned slightly at her skin, but Kari could handle it.

Looking up at Oel she said more to herself then to him. "Part one of my revenge complete," then looking at him again she said, "I guess I owe you mortal," reverting back to a no name basis a habit she had when being professional, "So... what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Oel nodded handing hte necklace over to her when she went to grasp it. He noticed the slight irration it appeared to cause when she placed it around her neck. He held back a chuckled as she said something about the revenge playing being partly done. He laughed when she asked that question''Nothing really. Remember i came of my own accord."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:11 pm

"You sure?" Karilly questioned, surprised that he wasn't asking for anything. When a vampire offered its help, it would always follow through but do only what asked and never more. A vampire would also do anything asked of it. This was the reason a vampire hardly ever offered its self. Hence the reason for Karilly's surprise, most would jump at the chance to get whatever then wanted from a vampire. Karilly never offered herself up, or if she did she did so rarely.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Oel nodded looking over towards her" Yes i am sure. I have nothing that i need help with nor am i that kind of guy" Looks out the window looking at all the forest and the lakes that surrounded the place.
(Sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Kari looked up at him her brows in a tight line. She knew that she should just leave now. She knew that she could be happy she did not need to repay Oel, but something was nagging at Karilly. A shill went through Karilly. Was that guilt? Did she feel the need to repay a mortal for his help? Karilly was disgusted with herself. Knowing that there was no way she was going to be able to leave she stood there glaring at the floor, silently cursing her mother for teaching her manners.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Oel tilted his head over towards the vampire." You have no need to stay here. You can go anytime you want. I will show myself out as well shortly"He looked out towards the lake and tree's by the waterfront"It's just a rather beautiful site right here." he says sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Karilly put her hands on her hips and exclaimed loudly, "Would you ask something already?!" Letting her hands play with her necklace she continued, "For heavens sake what kinda mortal are you! Most people would jump at the chance to get something from a vampire," she glared at him, her hands going back to her feet, "And I don't even no why I care! And don't even think its because I have a heart, or I care about people, or cause I may feel a little guilty! Cause I don't! I just repay people!" she finished her rant with on a more calming note, "So what do really need? A throat slit? Some body needing a 'lesson' learned? Some spying? What? Don't give me the high and mighty talk either! Everyone needs something..."
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Oel looked at her laughing his ass off" Remember wings. Call me a fucking mortal again and i'll rip out your throat"he says glaring at her" I already said that i do not need fucking anything. And why would i want anything from a vampire? Most i've found twist around what they say. So just leave" He sighs.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Karilly glared at him her red eyes flashing, reverting back to her crazy self, "I would like to see you try mortal," she smirked her eyes daring him to attack her. She jumped on top of a dresser, a smirk painted on her face. She laughed, "Most do twist their words around," she rolled her eyes, "But," she paused, "Mortal... the offer will stand till you cash it in," And Karilly jumped back. Landing with a thump. The ground beneath her quivered and broke. Sending Karilly down to the first floor. She landing on her feet with only a small stumble. "Bye Bye... mortal," and with that she jumped through the window and flashed away.

Miles away, though still in the city, Karilly was on a roof top. Her eyes met a human. It sneered at her and she sneered back at the male human. "And why are you on this roof?" she questioned rolling her eyes.

"It's MY roof!" the human snarled back. Karilly was furious. How dare a mortal challenge her?!
"And you have no right ordering me around!" he continued, Karilly heard him load his bow and arrow, pointing it at her. She rolled her eyes, "You DO NOT want to do that, mortal,"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Oel laughed at her when she ran away. He jumped out hte window oppening up his wings and flew out of the building. He was flying back towards his house when he noticed his neighbor jumping onto the roof with a bow aimed at karily. He sat down on his roof letting out his wings before looking over towards the guy"Calm the hell down jimmy" Oel yells yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:05 am

The man glared at Oel, "She's a tresspaser Oel! I have every right to shoot her dead!"

Karilly barred her teeth at Oel. She didn't like people defending her. This girl could take care of herself. Her eyes flashed back to 'Jimmy', "You can try mortal!" she snarled, "But I'm already dead!" her eyes flashed fire as the man's face turned white, "So go ahead shoot me.... but in return I would like some of your disgusting mortal blood,"

Karilly snickered and licked her lips, rocking back and forth on the soals of her feet, grinng evily at the man.

The man glared at her and prepared to launch his arrow, "Evil creature!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:03 pm

Oel glared lightly looking over towards jimmy"Quit being an idiot"Sighs as he felt her bear her teeth at him. That droped her intellengence level in his eyes a little bit. The last thing you wanted to do was to draw attention to youself. No matter how strong a person is numbers can still bring down even the best.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 pm

"Lauch that arrow," Karilly said yawning, her fangs visable. "Come on..." she sighed, "You know you want to,"

The man looked at Oel and snarled, "Your defending her! She's a vampire! Evil! Her kind have fested on us for ages-"

"And we shall contuine to...." she drawled, rolling her eyes. Karilly wanted to see if this man would fire, with his little hero in front of him. And honestly Karilly couldn't care less if she got hit. It wasn't going to kill her, she would make sure of that. And if he did she could attack, it was a win win for her.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Oel laughed looking over at the man"They have feasted on your kind for ages" He says yawning"They cant catch my kind"He says looking over at the young man"Honestly dont attack. You might think im defending her but im trying to keep you from being slaughetered''He says yawning softly" An arrow ain't going to stop her and if you attack her i wont stop her from ripping out your throat"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Blood   In Search of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Search of Blood
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural beings :: City :: Homes-
Jump to: