Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The basment of the hunters home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Showda tilted his head over towards her and shrugs" I do not know. Sorry"
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:05 pm

she sighed and pulled up the blanket "be better if they wern't" she said sodftly as she drifted into sleep.

One of the doctors tapped showda's arm "you'd beter come look for yourself" he said "she isn't going to like this "
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Showda nodded following the doctor." She isent going to like what?" He raises his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Reatching down he pulled back a light blue blanket there under it lay three baby boys all human "if there left here he'll kill them he wasnts demon children not human " he held his arm "he'll kill her too this time, he won't stop forcing himself on her till she gives him a half deman half wolf hybrid" he looked at her asleep
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Showda pointed to the blade in his scabbered" Only reason the lucky bastered dodge death both times was the fact that i diddnt want to have to kill 2 people since there was always a victum in the way. Next time i wont resist the swing"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:25 pm

The doctor smiled "good " he said with a sigh "I am a doctor for good not this he dragged me away from my family to do his dirty work , the syrum lasts for three days if he dosen't .... again before then it won't work again for another three days, get her away from here and keep her away from him" he looked pleading at him.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Showda nodded looking over towards her" are the other doctors as kind hearted and normal as you are? Or did some of them volunteer to do this? in other words are their any of the nurses/doctors who should die?"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:38 pm

He shook his head "no don't worry about them most of hem came from my hospital " he said "give it till she wakes then take her and the babys away from here, preferably some where , where they can grow up not knowing hiow they were concived. "
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Showda nodded looking over towards him" Go then...Try and forget this as i know i certinly will" He walks over towards the room sitting against the wall watching her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:01 pm

the docotrs hurryed out the door he stopped and noded to Showda "take care of her and those kids" he said before disapering.

She woke and streatched wincing as she felt her tummy hurt slightly "what time is it " she asked turning on the bed to face him.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Showda tilted his head over towards her and muttered said time" We need to get out of here now. I was waiting till you waked up. We are going to another house i own" He got up handing her three childer over towards her" Thier all human. We must go now i am sorry we dont have much time"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:13 pm

she pausded looking at the three bundles he held her instinck was to kill them for how they were conceved but a stronger one forced her to take them in her arms "this dosn't feel right" she said holding two of them
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Showda tilted over towards her" Dont kill them...We can lie to them to make them not know how they were concived. but as i said we need to go now kay aineir?"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:21 pm

she nodded holding them close to her she could smell her sent but his too and it ate at her very instinct "yes please " she said moving to the door "I want out of this place" she didn't even look back as st slipepd out the door and to the stairs stopping to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Showda walked over towards her" Close your eyes when we go up...i kinda overdid it upstiars' Rubs his head slightly"Hehe" Once they get outside they start to work towards a second house and half an hour later they get there.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:27 pm

she did as she was told till he said she could open them blinded mometerily by the light but she follows him bere footed to the house the two babys clutched in her arms every so often one would touch her and she would look down but it still felt odd the feeling of wanting to kill them only fading slightly to the feeling of protecting them.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Showda walked towards the house oppening the door for her and looked at her as she walked in. When they got inside he sat down on the couch looking over at her" You can stay here as long as you need to"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:40 pm

she nodded and looked down "do you have some where for thse" she said holding the two babays she held out to him "please I need to put them down" her voice now shaking as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Showda nodded bringing out a crib. It may seem like a rather foolish thing to do but after finding a couple with a childern and helping them he had bought a good amount of them.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:43 pm

she quickly placed the two she had in it and moved abck to sit against the wall her own body shaking as she finaly realied what he ahd done to her she held up her hands and saw the cuts on her wrists and arms "I need to wash" she said standing again.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Showda nodded looking over towards her" Alright" Points towards the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:56 pm

she headed towards the bathroom and again showered this time all it did was show the bruises on her body and the cuts from his armour against her skin and the needle mark in her thigh from the injections she ahd been given , once done she slipped on a fluffy white gown and walked back out aviding the crb as she sat down on a couch and curled up .
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Showda looked over towards her nodding softly' You know i wont let him get towards you again right? Last time the sick fucker used you as a human shield"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 pm

she nodded "I know because I'll kill him myself " she said smaking the cushion she lay on "he ahd no right " she kept saying till she could say it no mor for the tears she cryed
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Showda rubber her sholder comfortingly" Yea he diddnt...nobody has that right''Sighs sfotly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The basment of the hunters home
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next