Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The basment of the hunters home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:02 pm

she sighed her hand moving to rest on his as she turned to look at him "I know you will, and I will tare out his old heart with my bear hands if i can " she said moving to wrapp her arms around him and hold him clsoe to there once more "But i can't help feel he knows of them, all of them" she looked up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Showda looks at her wraping his arms around her kissing her softly"If he does it doesen't matter. I will kill him before he touches any of the children"
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:15 pm

"as I will" she said her eyes flashing her wolf yelow as she spoke to him "a wolf protects its pack as a mother protects her children" she said returning his kiss with a gentle one of her ownbefore restign her head on his chest for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Showda nodded keeping his hands wraped around her.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:24 pm

she loked back up at him "It feels strange, i have known you only a short time yet i feel as if i have known you longer" she said her blue eyes now looking into his.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:25 pm

Showda nodded looking down at her his blue eyes peering into her's as well" Yea i know. It seems teh same with me."
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 pm

she gave a small smile as she looked lovingly into his eys "may be fate brought us together for just this reason" her hands caressing his back as she sighed feeling him against her
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:31 pm

He smiled nodded softly looking at her still."Yes i belive they have"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:35 pm

she wishe she could feel his skin against hers once more but she knew what would happen and she could not take that risk . On her tip toes she leaned forward kissing him her ahnd resting on his cheek before she pulled away resting her brow on his "I have to shower" she said softly as she relictintly pulled way "you can join me if you wish" her eyes playfully looking back at him as she moved to the door.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Showda smiled and kissed her back"i would join you. But i might endager your saftey so i will have to deny for today. I am sorry"Smiles softly
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 pm

she nodded and smiled "I understand " she said glad just to be able to touch his skin was enouph , taking his hand she lead him to the shower and sturned it on till it was nce adn warm , she faced him as he let the robe she war fall her brests were now twice the sise engorged with milk for there children and stood round and big on hr chest.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Showda was pulled along towards the bathroom and followed along behind her. He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:58 pm

taking his hand again she stepped unde the shower as she waited for him to follow her "the water feels wonderful, come on" she said feling it against her sweaty skin washing away all the sweat from it from her birthing, she turned to let it wash her hair her brests now pushed upward as she slightly lent back unde the water
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:59 pm

He nodded moving into the shower standing next to her. He felt the water cascading against his skin wiping away all teh dirt and other objects. He smiled softly"It is nice"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 pm

reatching out she held the soap and lathered it moving closer to him she ran her hands over his chest and then around to his back her brest pressed against his chest as her hands moved to his shoulder and then down to his lower back. she smirked "yeah" was all she said
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Showda held back a slight moan as he felt the soap run all around his body not to mention her breasts against his chest. He nodded softly
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:21 pm

she smiled bringing her hands to his frount and washing his chest moving to his hips and thighs as she moved her breasts rubbed against him her hard nipples rubbed against his soon she moved down her hands washing his legs and inner thigh asshe looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Groaned looking down at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:41 pm

as she moved down she cupped him washing between his legs she held him between her breasts as she moved her breste rubbed against him as her hands moved on his under side.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Showda groaned softly feeling her hands wash him down their.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:45 pm

she let him slip between them her breast closed around him holding him tight the water washing off the soap now she could not help herself with each in strock she gave him a soft lick just at the very tip her hans now moving to heer brest holding them together arond him as she moved
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Showda groaned softly as her breast closed around his length and let out a slightly louder groan when he felt her lick the tip.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:52 pm

on hearing his groan she now could not control the urge and let him slip into her mouth tasting a slight soapyness to him as she moved quicker wanting to taste him. It was then she had another idea and stood up turning her abck to him she let him press against her other hole knowing if he was to slip he wuld become pregnagt again but this way both wold have satisfaction but no children.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Showda groaned as he felt her take him into her motuh groaning softly. He looked up at her"are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:00 pm

looking back she smiled and nodded , the hunter had not left anything untouched and she knew how it would feel "yes I am sure" she said softly gently rubbing against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The basment of the hunters home
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next