Supernatural beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a world of insane beasts are after you what can you really do?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The basment of the hunters home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:03 pm

she turned to face him with out thinking she wrapped her arms aropund him and hugged him it wwa all she wanted some kindness around ehr and not hard metal armour but soft skin to remind ehr she was alive .
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Showda was shocked of her reaction for a few moments thyen remembered what she have just been trhough. He wraped her arms around her back.
Back to top Go down
http://superbeings.secrets-stories.net
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:10 pm

she felt his arms around her and slowly she stopped crying soon she sat back on her kneeds "thank you showda" she said wiping the tears from her cheeks "I guess it got to me more than I thought " she said her eyes fell on the crib "I still have those " she said motioning to the crib with her head.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Showda nodded tilted his head over towrads her" Do not worry about it. With what you've gone thrgouh it's fine" He nods looking over towards the kids" So what are you going tell them when they ask where's daddy?" Showda asks his eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:18 pm

she looked shocked at him "you think I'm going to keep them " she said in suprise and sat back "no, no way" she said her legs tucked up to her chest now shaking where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Showda tilted his head over towards her" What do you mean you arent going to keep them? I know the way they were concived was not....teh best circtumstances" He uses the words there carefully" But their half your blood....you cant abandon them"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:27 pm

she shook her head "their half his too, I can't Its taking all my control not to kill them just to be in the same room as them " she said standingf and looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Showda sighs sitting down next to her." I'm sorry what happend but you cant kill or abandon these kids aineir." Showda looked up at the sky,
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:42 pm

ashe swungf around to face him "who said abandon , you'll keep them as for kiling I can't garentte anything its my instinct " her voice harsh hjer eys focused on him flashing from wolf yellow to her human blue as she fought her inner wolf.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Showda glared at her" Do not speekt o me like that. I've done nothing i've just been trying to help. And i'd be willing to help you raise them if you want. I really have nothing else to do in life"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:51 pm

she looked at him "you'd do that, knowing what you know , knowing what happened for them to be here" she asked her eyes still flickered but only sightly her voice now her own she held out her hands her wrists still red from the chains "he did this to me and them" she pointed to the crib
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Shodwa looked at her nodding" Ofcourse i'd help you raise them. I couldn't stand by and not help at all"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:56 pm

stading there she felt her streagnth go and she fell forward "I need to sit down " she said her voice tired again asshe clung to him somthing had switch inside her her killer instinct now seem to fade and she became tired . "then I 'll stay " she said
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Showda nodded looking over at her" You need sleep. Sadly we only have one bed here but you can have it" he nodded walking her over towards the one bedroom which was ratrher simple. A bed and an armor to hold his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:02 pm

she let him lead her to the bedroom laying hevily down on the bed she shivered again curling up once more into a ball "cold I feel so cold" she said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Showda nodded and grabed the blanket and moved it over her sitting next to her the crib in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 pm

she puleld the blancket around her "the bed is big enouph for two and I promise not to do anything" she said softly a she still shivered even unde the blancket
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Showda nodded and layed down on the bed letting her have all the blankets staring up at the cealing yawning.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:12 pm

ainier yawned and closed her eys but no soo she ahd fallen asleep she saw his face and the grin he had at that moment , the moment she knew hje'd finished "NO!!!" she cried out thrashing on the bed as if he was there in the room with her "No get off me No!!" her arms flailed in the air
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Showda looked over towards her and grasped her arms" Aineir it's okay. He's not here. It's just me and you and the babies" He looks over at them.
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 pm

she woke with a start his hands holding her arms she winced at the sight pain she felt from his grasp against her already brused and cut arms "ahh !!" she said softly "let go please they hurt" she said now loking at him
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Showda moved his arms away looking pained' Im sorry. I forgot i diddnt mean to"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:34 pm

she sat up puling back the robe to show him her arms now red wher he had grasped them "I didn't expect yuou to" she said moving her fin gers
Back to top Go down
Showda
Webmaster
Showda

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Showda ran his hands lightly over her arms her hands not touchgin her arms his knuckles white with rage' That fucker....nobody deserves to be mutilated lke that"
Back to top Go down
Aineir
Admin
Aineir

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:44 pm

she sighed looking from his hands to his face "it will heal thought it will scar , do you have any bandages I think it would be best if they were covered" she sat up looking at him letting the gown slip to slid out one of her arms the cuts went to her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The basment of the hunters home   The basment of the hunters home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The basment of the hunters home
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next